If you are at least 19 years old, the Federal Government, might also send you up to $ 242.00 to reimburse you for some of the HST you spent during the year.

It is a good deal to file your income tax return even if you have a small or no income for 2017. We will even go to your house to file your return and you will receive your refund in about two weeks. A good deal.


You might also able to claim some moving expenses.

The scholarships are now tax exempt.

Posted in


Leave a Comment